Saturday, June 20, 2009

No, I haven't forgotten...

Many of you may wondering if I remember that I have blogs so long has been my absence from updating. Of course I address you as many, although I know that so far I have one dedicated reader, that being my wife. Still, I feel I better explain that my phone, with which I created and maintain these blogs, has a battery life that leaves little to be desired. It's died nearly ten times during the course of writing this blog entry. However, on the plus side, my replacement batteries are expected to be here sometime this upcoming week, to which I'll have battery life that can last longer than 15 minutes unplugged. A great and many things have happened in the past while, but they shall be shared at a later time when I have the energy to write them. Until the next time, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment