Thursday, May 14, 2009

A New Blog

I have a new blog, a clean slate to which I might lay about a groundwork and create as I wish. As that would stand, though, I have not a thing to write on it at this point as I do not know what the topic of this blog would be. I don;t want to state that this is a blog for me to be random in my writings, nor do I wish to bore you or trouble you in viewing the inner workings of my thoughts. That said, I believe this will be an experimental blog for me to try new avenues for communication, business, and I can attempt it, a canvas for a different type of art form. I also wanted to use this blog to create an OpenID, a different and new method of tracking my information and logging into websites I frequent. I should also make note that 80% of all the posts I do are done through use of mobile technology. That's right, I'm clicking away on ym cellphone right now, creating an email to my specific blog's email address so I can determine which posts go where. With all of that being said thank you for reading and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment